Friday, June 22, 2007

Winding Up

Hello sock knitters! This is your "last call" to send your sock pattern submissions in to us. The submission deadline is June 30th, 2007. We have received several submissions but are waiting for the rest of you to send in your designs. Please email your submissions (including a photo of the finished sock, your tested pattern, and any charts required) to sales@hillcountryyarns.com. The winner(s) will be posted right here on or before August 31st, 2007.

We are delighted with the number of contestants we had for our first sock contest and expect even more contestants with each new contest we hold. At this time we plan to sponsor (at least) one sock pattern design contest each year, so start planning your next designs now!

Thank you again to all who participated in this contest -- each and every submission we've received is truly a work of art.

4 comments:

funfairiegirl said...

I have been trying to send my pattern but it says your mailbox is full!!! PLEASE HELP!!! MY SOCK NEEEEEEEDS YOU!!!

Tina said...

I emailed my pattern just a few minutes ago. How do we confirm that you have received it. And how do we sign the legal document stating all work is our own. I haven't seen anything more on this since I signed up.

Tyler said...

I sent mine and never got a response, saying that you got my pattern.

funfairiegirl said...

Mine made it in finally. After I took out all the extra pics. sadness. I had some GREAT extra pictures. But I did get a confirmation email late last night and then the post this morning confirming that they got it. yipee. This was a great time.