Friday, June 29, 2007

Wow!

Well, we have received a total of 10 submissions for the sock contest (so far) and there isn't a bad one in the bunch! For those of you who have not yet submitted your pattern, you still have one day left to get your patterns in. Thank you all for investing so much time into designing such beautiful sock patterns. The judges job will not be an easy one, but they are already reviewing the submissions and will have the winners posted on this site on or before August 31st.

Below are the contestants from whom we have received submissions. If you sent in a pattern submission and your name is not on the list, please leave a comment here letting us know.

Holly
Aimee
Rebecca
Tyler
Laura
Sheila
Janie
Kathy
Tina
Aubyn

Thanks again to all who participated in our first Hill Country Yarns Sock Pattern Contest and good luck!

2 comments:

hizKNITS said...

I just submitted mine, with minutes to go before midnight PST.

Hope you like it!

dye2knitnspin said...

I realize my submission may have confused you. I looked at the website and saw that it did not indicate that I had sent in my submission. I sent it to you from the wrong email address. I registered from the dye2knitnspin(at)gmail.com (to avoid spam emails), but I forgot to send it back to you from the same address. Is it too late to fix the error?

Laura Todd